You can upload a trusted certificate in menu System > SSL Certificates.
Articles in this section
- Whitelist question
- How can the Protector UTM Firewall block Wannacry?
- Do the Protector UTM Firewall have Failover Mail Server capability?
- two almost identical e-mail messages, one is classified as spam
- SecPoint Penetrator and Protector Hardware Appliance Certificates
- Receiving signed mails (S/MIME)
- How to make file extension rule based on from (email or domain) to Email/ domain
- When receiving mails from customers that are signing their e-mail with a certificate we are getting the following error.
- Database Management System = NO
- How can I improve Bandwidth on the Protector Firewall?