Can the Protector do the Following?
- Network Capabilities - Routing
- VPN – IPSEC,L2pt,pptp and SSL VPN
- Web and content filtering – Must have website categories such as Streaming,p2p sites, etc.
- Application filtering – Must have categories such as mobile application, Instant messenger, etc.
- Built in reporting – must have internal storage
- Log viewer – Live traffic
- Tool such as packet capture and system graphs
- User Identity security – layer 8 security (Captive Portal, Single Sign on, etc.)
- Gateway Antivirus and Anti Spam
Please see answer below:
1 Yes (static routing also available)
2 IPSec, PPTP, SSL
4 Content filtering is not application-based. An application-based blocking will be available as a Firewall option in next firmware.
5 Reporting is available. Internal storage is available on screen
6 Web traffic log is available. Network traffic chart is available
7 explain more
8 Captive portal / SSO not available