The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Office 365 Relay Question
- inittab missing action field
- Problem to activate ESET which ports must be open?
- Which Anti Virus engines to use?
- Do the Protector support Advanced AI and Machine Learning?
- Mail takes several hours to get delivered
- Outgoing mail stuck in queue