The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Attachment being blocked
- Firewall is not active
- The spam score of DNSWL_BLOCKED is 5, how can I reduce this value.
- Protector Next Generation Firewall
- How to ingrate the Protector UTM Firewall with Office 365?
- Mail delivery problem to server error 530 5.7.1 client was not authenticated
- Storage on NAS?