The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- How to setup MX Record of Domain to Point to the Protector?
- How to see IPS blocked statistics
- Double domain as reply
- I cant ping Protector
- Protector Config with Cisco Device
- Cant connect Keyboard to unit
- Problem connect VPN