The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- System Logs Eventlog
- DKIM support outgoing/incoming
- How to find unknown users in quarantine?
- Where can I raise the value of T_SPF_HELO_TEMPERROR from 0.01 to 0.5
- Spam coming in with SPF
- 999 Anti Spam Score
- Getting Stuck booting g4l