The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- Do you support Fiber ports
- I need this feature : Intrusion Prevention System
- SPF check
- Failover & Redundancy
- How to block Browsec VPN ?
- HA sync has stopped working how to fix it?
- Block non admin users from adding domains to blacklist?
- When I release a Spam from Quarantine it gets scanned again
- How to configure Protector to forward Identity of SMTP incoming mail
- SMTP Question