The browsec plugin creates a tunnel between the browser and a website, that seems to be postis.com. Therefore it should be enough to block that website to block the plugin
Articles in this section
- LDAP Microsoft Active Directory 999 lines limit
- Whitelist question
- How can the Protector UTM Firewall block Wannacry?
- Do the Protector UTM Firewall have Failover Mail Server capability?
- two almost identical e-mail messages, one is classified as spam
- SecPoint Penetrator and Protector Hardware Appliance Certificates
- Receiving signed mails (S/MIME)
- How to make file extension rule based on from (email or domain) to Email/ domain
- When receiving mails from customers that are signing their e-mail with a certificate we are getting the following error.
- Database Management System = NO