In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Should I use Grey listing?
- How can I change the MX record for my domain?
- How can I turn on the Firewall?
- Error connecting to VPN from Android
- Can I get a daily or weekly report
- When an email is identified as being quarantine what happens?
- Error connectingto VPN from Windows