In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Firewall is not active
- The spam score of DNSWL_BLOCKED is 5, how can I reduce this value.
- Protector Next Generation Firewall
- How to ingrate the Protector UTM Firewall with Office 365?
- Mail delivery problem to server error 530 5.7.1 client was not authenticated
- Storage on NAS?
- Any idea why “Name server: remote.example.com.: host name lookup failure” is presented.