In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Firewall configuration rule
- I get error loading G4L Ghost 4 Linux Image
- How can I block IP ranges that are hammering our Mail Server?
- Adding 16 GB ram to Virtual Image How to disable Swap?
- Should any settings be changed in Outlook?
- Should I use Grey listing?
- How can I change the MX record for my domain?