In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Problem to activate ESET which ports must be open?
- Which Anti Virus engines to use?
- Do the Protector support Advanced AI and Machine Learning?
- Mail takes several hours to get delivered
- Outgoing mail stuck in queue
- How can we set outgoing ISP mail server for sending outgoing mail from the protector?
- How do I setup a user to relay on Protector? We have an internal mail host, MX record points to protector ...outlook unable to connect to send.