In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Why is mail which is in the auto white list receiving 10 points so it is considered as spam
- Our Box/Unit is a NFR Penetrator, however, the software inside the box is a Protector UTM firewall.
- I don't see a WAN port for the ISP just like any other firewall?
- - New User Interface
- More Anti Spam improvements
- Greylisting valid SPF domains
- Blacklisting relay servers