In some cases it’s not enough to blacklist a sender, because spam is usually sent by random accounts on random domains. In such cases it’s more efficient to blacklist the sender’s relay server, as it may manage the sending of spam for multiple spammers’ domains. To do this, click on Blacklist sender's relay server in the Message Viewer page. The Protector will add to the list of blacklisted domains the first relay server in the list of servers through which the email passed.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Protector not starting up anymore
- Constant Red Light on SFF Unit
- We have problems that the intermediate certificates are not returned by protector.
- How do the Protector work on the network compared to a traditional router?
- Can we block any unusual SSH and RDP connections with SecPoint Protector?
- SPF, DMARC and DKIM improve your mail sending ability
- What is DMARC?