More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Firewall configuration rule
- I get error loading G4L Ghost 4 Linux Image
- How can I block IP ranges that are hammering our Mail Server?
- Adding 16 GB ram to Virtual Image How to disable Swap?
- Should any settings be changed in Outlook?
- Should I use Grey listing?
- How can I change the MX record for my domain?