More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- How can I set Reporting of incidents from firewall to go to my email
- What is the size difference between 1U appliance and SFF unit?
- How to add custom RBL list in Protector UTM Firewall
- How to configure the Web Filter on VMware
- A diagram for install
- Can I add Barracuda RBL?
- Ttwo different interfaces on Protector