More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Outgoing mail stuck in queue
- How can we set outgoing ISP mail server for sending outgoing mail from the protector?
- How do I setup a user to relay on Protector? We have an internal mail host, MX record points to protector ...outlook unable to connect to send.
- How to setup correct DNS records for a RBL server?
- Filenames blocked
- We get T_SPF_PERMERROR with SPF
- How to easily add a spam senders IP address to the blacklist?