More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Problem to activate ESET which ports must be open?
- Which Anti Virus engines to use?
- Do the Protector support Advanced AI and Machine Learning?
- Mail takes several hours to get delivered
- Outgoing mail stuck in queue
- How can we set outgoing ISP mail server for sending outgoing mail from the protector?
- How do I setup a user to relay on Protector? We have an internal mail host, MX record points to protector ...outlook unable to connect to send.