More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Why is mail which is in the auto white list receiving 10 points so it is considered as spam
- Our Box/Unit is a NFR Penetrator, however, the software inside the box is a Protector UTM firewall.
- I don't see a WAN port for the ISP just like any other firewall?
- - New User Interface
- More Anti Spam improvements
- Greylisting valid SPF domains
- Blacklisting relay servers