More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Firewall is not active
- The spam score of DNSWL_BLOCKED is 5, how can I reduce this value.
- Protector Next Generation Firewall
- How to ingrate the Protector UTM Firewall with Office 365?
- Mail delivery problem to server error 530 5.7.1 client was not authenticated
- Storage on NAS?
- Any idea why “Name server: remote.example.com.: host name lookup failure” is presented.