More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Protector not starting up anymore
- Constant Red Light on SFF Unit
- We have problems that the intermediate certificates are not returned by protector.
- How do the Protector work on the network compared to a traditional router?
- Can we block any unusual SSH and RDP connections with SecPoint Protector?
- SPF, DMARC and DKIM improve your mail sending ability
- What is DMARC?