More Anti Spam improvements Ø In the Mail Archive user filters, the domain names are forced to lowercase. Ø When the option to send quarantine reports is enabled but there is no spam to report about, the report is sent with an empty list. It’s now possible to avoid sending such reports by unchecking this option, that is enabled by default. This option is available in menu Anti Spam > Daily Reports. Ø When the RBL sensitivity level changes, it doesn't affect any more the score of the Administrative Notices.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Any idea why “Name server: remote.example.com.: host name lookup failure” is presented.
- Create configuration backup doesn't work
- I have problem to preload G4l Linux Image over network
- Customer adding domains to whitelist.
- How can I easily apply new Kernel and CPU vulnerabilities Spectre Meltdown etc?
- How can I use VPN from a hotel?
- NAT redirecting