Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Why is mail which is in the auto white list receiving 10 points so it is considered as spam
- Our Box/Unit is a NFR Penetrator, however, the software inside the box is a Protector UTM firewall.
- I don't see a WAN port for the ISP just like any other firewall?
- - New User Interface
- More Anti Spam improvements
- Greylisting valid SPF domains
- Blacklisting relay servers