Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Protector not starting up anymore
- Constant Red Light on SFF Unit
- We have problems that the intermediate certificates are not returned by protector.
- How do the Protector work on the network compared to a traditional router?
- Can we block any unusual SSH and RDP connections with SecPoint Protector?
- SPF, DMARC and DKIM improve your mail sending ability
- What is DMARC?