Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- How to setup MX Record of Domain to Point to the Protector?
- How to see IPS blocked statistics
- Double domain as reply
- I cant ping Protector
- Protector Config with Cisco Device
- Cant connect Keyboard to unit
- Problem connect VPN