Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- How to change hostname on Protector UTM Firewall?
- How can I set Reporting of incidents from firewall to go to my email
- What is the size difference between 1U appliance and SFF unit?
- How to add custom RBL list in Protector UTM Firewall
- How to configure the Web Filter on VMware
- A diagram for install
- Can I add Barracuda RBL?