Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Any idea why “Name server: remote.example.com.: host name lookup failure” is presented.
- Create configuration backup doesn't work
- I have problem to preload G4l Linux Image over network
- Customer adding domains to whitelist.
- How can I easily apply new Kernel and CPU vulnerabilities Spectre Meltdown etc?
- How can I use VPN from a hotel?
- NAT redirecting