Starting with firmware 47.0 the Protector will automatically whitelist all the sender domains with valid SPF records. This feature has been built to avoid that the Grey Listing Filter blocks such domains even if they are entitled to be whitelisted thanks to the SPF compliance. It is possible however to disable this feature by unchecking the checkbox Grey List SPF Pass in the Grey Listing page. The page is available through menu Anti Spam > Listings.
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- I get error loading G4L Ghost 4 Linux Image
- How can I block IP ranges that are hammering our Mail Server?
- Adding 16 GB ram to Virtual Image How to disable Swap?
- Should any settings be changed in Outlook?
- Should I use Grey listing?
- How can I change the MX record for my domain?
- How can I turn on the Firewall?