You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- Scanning Infrastructure SCADA
- IoT Infrastructure
- OWASP TOP 10 Profile Question
- Just want to ask is there an options in the Secpoint that you can exclude some services or port?
- How can the AI Machine Learning module in the Penetrator Benefit?