You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- What is GPU Password Recovery Word Lists , as per below screenshot
- Can we setup SecPoint on AWS/Azure or private cloud, if yes then explain how
- What are the System requirements, is it as per the IP Slabs?
- Which ports needs to be enabled if doing VAPT remotely, from my office to customers office in other location?
- Does SecPoint supports IOT devices, like Smart TV's, Smart home appliances, etc.?