You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- G4L boots up I can type but nothing happens
- How can I access the system console in the Penetrator?
- How to easily see IP address history of vulnerabilities?
- When i try loggin for putty to the appliance this show me the attached image.
- My IP Address has been blocked from login on the Penetrator