You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- How can i reduce disk size of Virtual Penetrator?
- Offline update?
- How much faster can quick scan be compared to normal scan?
- Error importing OVF
- Penetrator Cant Update