You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- How can I change Penetrator IP from console?
- I want ask does OWASP do harmful attack to the target?
- Penetrator Questions
- How to scan for soon to expire SSL certs?
- How to scan for missing DMARC value for a domain?