You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- Penetrator Cant Update
- Suggestion regarding when and what profile scanning we need to choose
- Resolution problem that the resolution makes the browser to small and menu not shown.
- Do the Penetrator support Advanced AI and Machine Learning?
- Can Penetrator work behind a proxy?