You only need to select 1 IP, then it will show you up to the most recent 36 scans. Then you can click on one of the scans and it will give you the status of each vulnerability.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- Which Report Languages are supported on The Penetrator? Danish Dutch Greek English Spanish Croatian Italian Korean Dutch Norwegian Portuguese Russian Turkish Thai
- How can I ke a vulnerable web test environment?
- How can I access the serial port on Linux?
- Authenticated scans
- Penetrator Report can show CVSS?