All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Outgoing mail stuck in queue
- How can we set outgoing ISP mail server for sending outgoing mail from the protector?
- How do I setup a user to relay on Protector? We have an internal mail host, MX record points to protector ...outlook unable to connect to send.
- How to setup correct DNS records for a RBL server?
- Filenames blocked
- We get T_SPF_PERMERROR with SPF
- How to easily add a spam senders IP address to the blacklist?