All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- I have problem to preload G4l Linux Image over network
- Customer adding domains to whitelist.
- How can I easily apply new Kernel and CPU vulnerabilities Spectre Meltdown etc?
- How can I use VPN from a hotel?
- NAT redirecting
- 2FA Recovery Code
- Maximum number of servers