All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- SPF, DMARC and DKIM improve your mail sending ability
- What is DMARC?
- How to setup MX Record of Domain to Point to the Protector?
- How to see IPS blocked statistics
- Double domain as reply
- I cant ping Protector
- Protector Config with Cisco Device