All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Firewall configuration rule
- I get error loading G4L Ghost 4 Linux Image
- How can I block IP ranges that are hammering our Mail Server?
- Adding 16 GB ram to Virtual Image How to disable Swap?
- Should any settings be changed in Outlook?
- Should I use Grey listing?
- How can I change the MX record for my domain?