All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- How to block Ransomware?
- How do Firewall Bridge mode work?
- Do the Protector UTM Firewall support SFP ports?
- How to hide clean mails in Protector?
- Office 365 Relay Question
- inittab missing action field
- Problem to activate ESET which ports must be open?