All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- 2FA Recovery Code
- Maximum number of servers
- SMTP Servers Online / Offline servers
- Anti Spam Scores
- Hard Block Addresses
- I am suddenly getting more spam how can i block it?
- How to enable the firewall module?