All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Protector not starting up anymore
- Constant Red Light on SFF Unit
- We have problems that the intermediate certificates are not returned by protector.
- How do the Protector work on the network compared to a traditional router?
- Can we block any unusual SSH and RDP connections with SecPoint Protector?
- SPF, DMARC and DKIM improve your mail sending ability
- What is DMARC?