All they have the SPF_PASS spamassassin rule that removes 10 points from the spam score, so they must have found the way to send spam with a valid SPF record. At this point you may use the newest feature of firmware 48 and decrease the SPF_PASS from -10 to maybe -1 in https://protector.secpoint.com/spprotector/antispamsetup.php
Articles in this section
- Social Media Blocking
- Firewall how to block Ports incoming / outgoing
- Firewall how to block ICMP?
- Does HA work between a 32 bit protector and a 64 bit unit?
- Attachment being blocked
- Firewall is not active
- The spam score of DNSWL_BLOCKED is 5, how can I reduce this value.
- Protector Next Generation Firewall
- How to ingrate the Protector UTM Firewall with Office 365?
- Mail delivery problem to server error 530 5.7.1 client was not authenticated