Setup DNS in Office 365
You must configure DNS in Office 365.
1. Click the the Manage domains page.
2. Click Add domain and it will start the setup wizard.
3. Put in your domain name.
4. Add your DNS records click the Okay added the record.
5. Change the MX record you have set from Office 365 to the Protector.
6. The Protector must receive all mail coming to your domain to scan it and forward the clean mails to Office 365 afterwards.
7. In the Protector setup your domain with the IP address of your Office 365.