If Penetrator is restarted it will restart scans, If target system is scanning is restarted Penetrator scan will just continue when the system responds again. If the target takes too long to restart or respond Penetrator scan might time out.
Articles in this section
- Are there impact to devices when scanning?
- How long does it take to scan and IP? In general?
- How can I change reporting language
- Can I customize reporting in the Penetrator?
- Do the Penetrator check for SSL vulnerabilities?
- How can we import Hyper-V Penetrator Image to Microsoft Azure?
- Which Logo size to use in Penetrator?
- Scanning Infrastructure SCADA
- IoT Infrastructure
- OWASP TOP 10 Profile Question